Beocom 6000 reperation.
Erik Olsen
2012-01-31 11:11:05 UTC
Er der nogen, der ved hvordan man skiller en beocom 6000 MK I ad? Den
ene af mine to telefoner er begyndt at skratte gudsjammerligt og ***@O
vil ikke udlevere deres service manualer.

Mvh, Erik
Thl
2012-02-01 13:09:39 UTC
Post by Erik Olsen
Er der nogen, der ved hvordan man skiller en beocom 6000 MK I ad? Den
vil ikke udlevere deres service manualer.
Mvh, Erik
Jeg faldt lige over denne

I find that a credit card cut into 4 strips is ideal for opening the
case. DON'T prise it apart with a screwdriver, you will spoil the case.

Remove the battery (don't pull the wires, tease it out with a pointed
thing like a pin) Remove the two screws.
Slide the creditcard strips in each side and also at the top. This will
dislocate the locking tabs.

Once you have the cover off, unplug the ringer speaker then undo the two
screws holding the PCB in.
Take out the PCB but be carefull you don't lose the two rubberstrips. If
they come out, don't touch them with your fingers as they are contact
strips and the oils in your skin will stop them working.
You can then unplug the earpiece speaker and replace.
Don't forget to replace the contact strips when you re-assemble the handset.
If you wreck everything, don't sue meWink

det kan måske bruges

mvh
Thorbjørn